Perfect Descent Lanyard Guard
- Weight: 5.6 oz (158 g)
- Length: 18 inches (45 cm)
- Material: Clear Vinyl (recyclable)
- Lifespan: 2-year maximum (same as replacement lanyard)
Perfect Descent Auto Belay Gate
The Perfect Descent Auto Belay Gate is the must-have companion for your auto belay. Create a convenient clip-in point for the auto belay when it’s not in use during operating hours. Our belay gates clearly identify the auto belay routes in your gym and remind climbers to clip in before climbing.
With the auto belay lanyard secured to the top loop, the Auto Belay Gate becomes a physical barrier that covers the starting footholds on a route and reduces the possibility of climbing without first clipping in. Designed with graphic instructions that make it easy to understand in any language, they are an essential risk management tool anywhere auto belays are used. High visibility yellow coloring and clear instructions remind climbers to clip in before climbing. When the gate is laid out on the floor, the reverse side indicates a landing zone for the climber above.
- Durable 18 oz coated vinyl
- Reinforced top clip-in loop
- Adjustable bottom webbing tabs for variable anchor points
- Bottom straps can be attached via bolted holds, screw in holds, or bolt hangers
- High visibility yellow and black design
- Icons and language designed in line with ISO and ANSI safety signage standards
IMPORTANT: When not in use, the lanyard of a Perfect Descent Auto Belay should be retracted completely into the housing. This will prolong the life of the retraction spring. A tag line can be connected to the carabiner for retrieving and returning the lanyard when not in use.
- Weight: 1 lb (0.45 kg)
- Gate Dimensions: 36 in (91.4 cm) Wide x 39 in (99 cm) Tall [Excluding Top Loop & Adjustment Straps]
- Gate Material: 18 oz Coated Vinyl
- Top Loop Webbing Material: 1 in (2.5 cm) Heavy Duty Tubular Nylon Webbing
- Bottom Strap Webbing Material: 1 in (2.5 cm) Polypropylene Webbing
- Adjustment Buckle Material:: 1 in (2.5 cm) Plastic
Perfect Descent Auto Belay Replacement Lanyard
Perfect Descent Auto Belay Replacement Lanyards are durable, can be easily replaced without return service, and are offered in multiple carabiner and length combinations. Replacement is a snap and can be completed in a few minutes. Have backup lanyards in stock to keep units in service with less downtime.
- Easy to replace lanyards take minutes to change and can be performed in the field by the end user.
- Choose from the lanyard length that best meets your needs: 28 ft, 40 ft, or 53 ft (8.5 m, 12.2 m, or 16.1 m).
- High quality nylon webbing is more user-friendly than cable-based systems and won't damage walls.
- The built-in wear indicator takes the guesswork out of knowing when it’s time to replace your lanyard.
- An anodized aluminum nozzle is integrated with the lanyard for durability and performance.
- Choose from two 3-stage, swivel carabiner options: aluminum for corrosive environments or to reduce weight and steel alloy for durability. Or choose the Dual Connection option with swivel, nylon Y dogbone tether, and dual aluminum, 2-stage captive pin carabiners.
NOTE: The user may replace long lanyards with shorter lanyards to accommodate lower mounting heights. Never replace a shorter lanyard with a longer lanyard as the unit will not operate properly. Longer lanyards can only be installed by C3 Manufacturing or an authorized service center.
- Weight: 1 - 2 lbs (0.45 - 1 kg)
- Lanyard Material(s): 1 in (2.5 cm) Wide Nylon Webbing
- Lanyard Breaking Strength: 3,500 lbs (15.6 kN)
- Lanyard Length(s): 28, 40, or 53 ft (8.5, 12.2, or 16.1 m)
Perfect Descent Belay Bar Mounting Kit
The Belay Bar Mounting Kit can quickly and easily be installed on existing belay bars to create a convenient clip-in point for Perfect Descent Auto Belays. The wide nylon strap ensures that the anchor stays in place and prevents damage to the surface of the bar. A backup sling is included and must be attached to a suitable secondary anchor within reach. The Belay Bar Mounting Kit is as simple to remove as it is to install, allowing you to relocate your Perfect Descent Auto Belays as needed.
The Belay Bar Mounting Kit is a pass through, choker style anchorage connector. Made from 5 inch polyester webbing, the mounting kit features a forged steel and zinc plated D-ring and backup sling along with two forged steel and zinc plated carabiners. The Belay Bar Mounting Kit must be used with the secondary backup sling and the belay bar must be capped at both ends to prevent the strap from sliding off. Check with the manufacturer of your belay bar and climbing wall, or with a qualified engineer to confirm your system is capable of supporting the anticipated loads.
- Weight: 3 lb (1.4 kg)
- Minimum Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs (22.2 kN)
- Minimum Belay Bar Diameter: 2.5 in (63 mm)
- Maximum Belay Bar Diameter: 4 in (102 mm)
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs (159 kg) Combined Weight of Auto Belay and Climber
- Anchor Strap Material: Polyester Webbing
- Anchor Strap Breaking Strength: 6,000 lbs (26.5 kN)
- D-Ring Hardware Material: Forged steel, Zinc Plated
- D-Ring Breaking Strength: 5,000 lbs (22.2 kN)
- Backup Sling Material: Nylon Webbing
- Backup Sling Breaking Strength: 5000 lbs (22 kN)
- Carabiner Material: Forged steel, Zinc Plated
- Carabiner Breaking Strength: 9,200 lbs (41 kN)
Perfect Descent Bodyguard
The Bodyguard has been designed to provide optimal protection for Perfect Descent 220/230 series Auto Belays, including the Speed Drive and Direct Drive models. The Bodyguard features a layer of padding that securely attaches to the auto belay, dampening noise and protecting the case and your climbing wall from damage. A ladder-lock buckle on the top strap allows the Bodyguard to be fitted and removed while the auto belay is mounted, making installation and removal simple and quick. The Bodyguard is the must have accessory for your auto belay investment.
- Weight: 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Padding Material: Open Cell Foam
- Mounting Strap Material: 3/4 in Heavy Duty Elastic
- Sheath Material: 1000D Textured Cordura Nylon
- Ladder-Lock Buckle Material: Engineered Thermoplastic