Perfect Descent Auto Belay Gate
The Perfect Descent Auto Belay Gate is the must-have companion for your auto belay. Create a convenient clip in point for when the auto belay is not in use that clearly indicates auto belay routes and reminds climbers to clip in before climbing.
With the auto belay secured to the top loop, the Auto Belay Gate becomes a physical barrier that covers the starting footholds and reduces the possibility of climbing without first clipping in. An essential risk management tool anywhere auto belays are used. Designed with graphic instructions that make it easy to understand in any language; high visibility yellow coloring and clear instructions remind climbers to clip in before climbing. The gate quickly shows climbers where the auto belay routes are and indicate a landing zone for the climber above with the gate laid out on the floor.
- Reinforced top clip in loop
- Adjustable bottom webbing tabs for variable anchor points
- Bottom straps can be attached via bolted holds, screw in holds, or bolt hangers
- Durable 18 oz coated vinyl
- High visibility yellow and black design
- Icons and language designed in line with ISO and ANSI safety signage standards
- Weight: 1 lb (0.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 36 in (91.4 cm) width x 42 in (106.7 cm) height
- Gate Material: 18 oz coated vinyl
- Top Loop Webbing Material: 1 in (2.5 cm) heavy duty tubular nylon webbing
- Bottom Strap Webbing Material: 1 in (2.5 cm) polypropylene webbing
- Adjustment Buckles: 1 in (2.5 cm) plastic
Perfect Descent Auto Belay Replacement Lanyard
Perfect Descent Auto Belay Replacement Lanyards are durable, can be easily replaced without return service, and are offered in multiple carabiner and length combinations. Replacement is a snap and can be completed in a few minutes. Keep backup lanyards in stock to keep units in service with less downtime.
Replacement Lanyards are made from high quality nylon webbing with eye catching yellow and black design and built-in wear indicator.
- Easy to replace lanyards take minutes to change
- Lanyard length options of 28 ft, 40 ft, or 53 ft (8.5 m, 12.2 m, or 16.1 m)
- Nylon/Spectra high quality webbing is more user-friendly than cable based systems and doesn’t damage walls
- Built-in wear indicator takes the guesswork out of knowing when it’s time to replace your lanyard
- Choose from two 3-stage, swivel carabiner options; aluminum for corrosive environments or to reduce weight and steel for durability and affordability
- Lanyard Material(s): 1 in (2.5 cm) wide Nylon/Spectra webbing
- Lanyard Breaking Strength: 4,400 lbs (19.5 kN)
- Lanyard Length(s): 28, 40, or 53 ft (8.5, 12.2, or 16.1 m)
Perfect Descent Auto Belay Replacement Nozzle
The Perfect Descent Auto Belay Replacement Nozzle is a durable lanyard nozzle that works with all Perfect Descent Auto Belays, excluding the 210 Model range.
The Auto Belay Replacement Nozzle features heavy-duty plastic construction with a stainless steel insert to reduce nozzle wear and ensure consistent lanyard retraction.
NOTE: Units featuring the updated nozzle design no longer require mandatory nozzle replacement when replacing the lanyard and replacement nozzles are no longer provided as a kit with replacement lanyards. Updated nozzles can be purchased separately and replaced as needed or to upgrade older units with the plastic-only nozzle.
- Material: Stainless Steel and Plastic